Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Micro-Loc™ Personal SRLs
The Micro-Loc™ was built with one purpose in mind: make it as light as possible but keep the strength we had in our class leading StopLite® II. The Micro-Loc is the lightest Personal SRL available, that is capable of exceeding all current regulatory and standards requirements, with industry leading energy capacity and strength characteristics. It exceeds OSHA requirements in Subparts I and M as well as all ANSI/ASSP Z359.14 Class B requirements, with shorter activation and arrest distances. The Micro-Loc will keep workers safe without over-burdening them or your bottom line.
• Full wraparound high strength alloy steel frame, giving it unparalleled strength
• Two cam activated FailSafe® pawls that have 10 locking opportunities per drum revolution, guarantees locking even in the harshest environments
• A high capacity energy absorber that gives you confidence when you must anchor below the dorsal d-ring
• Four connector options give you the flexibility you need to meet whatever your job site requires
• Available in both single and twin configurations (with the included 3020 mounting bracket), you can ensure 100% tie-off fall protection
• Lifeline Web: 7,000 lb. Dyneema®
• Frame: High Strength Alloy Steel
• Swivel: High Strength Alloy Steel
• Main Spring: Texture Rolled Carbon Steel
• Housing: ABS Thermoplastic
• Pawls: Hardened Stainless Steel
• Sperrad: High Strength Alloy Steel
• Housing Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x 3.4"
• Overhead Arrest Distance: 24" or less
• Below D-Ring Arrest Distance: 54" or less
• Average Arrest Force: 900 lbs. or less
• Max Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs. or less
• Maximum Working Capacity: 400 lbs. (including tools and equipment)