Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Multi Gas Clip Pump Detector and Dock
Portable multi-gas detector with an internal sampling pump that can go an entire work week (5 days continuous run) on a single charge. Uses low-power photometric technology to detect combustible gases (LEL) rather than age-old pellistor technology. Reduced, sloping shape of holding area at the bottom of the instrument for a comfortable grip. Fully submersible, simple to operate, 1-button design with large LCD screen and stainless steel inlet. Draws from up to 75’. Low maintenance. IR model can go 6 months without being calibrated. Includes 10’ sampling hose, 10 additional filters (5 hydrophobic and 5 particulate), and stainless steel diffusion stone.
• Size: 5.7” x 3” x 1.5”
• Weight: 12.4 oz.
• Temperature: -4° to 122° F
• Humidity: 5% to 100% RH (non-condensing)
• Battery life: 5 days continuous IR model; 30 hours continuous Pellistor model
• Charge time: 4-6 hours
• Alarms: visual, vibrating, audible (min. 95 dB), low, high, STEL, TWA and OL (over limit), pump
• LEDs: 4 red alarm bar LEDs, yellow backlight (button-activated), red backlight (alarm-activated), yellow maintenance notification
• Display: Alphanumeric LCD
• Logs: 25 bump tests, 25 events, 25 calibrations, continuous 1-second data logging (> 2 month typical capacity)
• Tests: full-function self-test upon activation; sensors, battery and circuitry conditions
• Ingress protection: IP67
• Warranty: full 2 years
• Gases: H2S 0-100 ppm; CO 0-500 ppm; Combustible gas 0-100% LEL; O2 0-30% vol.
All-in-one standalone docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency and portability. Tests up to (4) units simultaneously, reducing testing time and gas usage. Simple 2-button operation. Can be optionally housed in a rugged case or a wall-mountable metal enclosure. Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis.